Sunday, June 15, 2014

How Microsoft changed my LIFE

This is Hari Teja varma Jampana , pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering from M.V.G.R College of Engineering . Being a techie ,  I want to share my view on Microsoft products  and there impact on lives.



 I still remember the moment when I got acquainted with a Microsoft product for the very first time. When i turned to 9 , i was fortunate to  access  windows 2000. I still remember the fun in using paint and making simple animation with sounds and effects  on text using PowerPoint. I will be thankful to Bill gates,the man behind this great invention and also worked as CEO.


Windows OS : Microsoft Windows is world's most used graphical operating system. The first version of windows was launched in 1985 as windows 1.0 . From the very beginning to the latest version of windows 8.1 Microsoft is consistently improving the capabilities and easiness of computing.As per w3 stats 63% computers in world runs on windows os. 




Microsoft Office: This is the most useful tool of Microsoft.It has completely changed Office works and made them a lot easier.Microsoft Office 2000, 2003, 2007 , 2010 and so on , it keeps on giving new experiences to users and helping in my assignments and projects every time.



In latest Windows with Nokia is a great venture . Metro Style apps make our work easier without opening apps everytime.Although being a smartphone still it is very easy to operate and has a great UI to keep it simple.Also the great app store has added to its glory .Not to forget its display,amazing touchscreen use and amazing design and shape gives it a heart touching look.


Outlook,Bing,Skype,Xbox......................and lot more,there is no end to Microsoft Products.




With Microsoft Student Associate program i found an unique opportunity to share my knowledge.

Here are my plans of  implementation.

1) To  have more and more discussions with folks around me  about latest technologies and how they help us in making our lives better.

2) By conducting  informative,practical and interactive workshops and seminars at my campus, inviting other folks in  nearby campuses.

3)Sharing the ease with Microsoft tools in building amazing software. Working with their ideas and helping them in making there imagination to real. Making teams to work on ideas evolved from discussions.

4) Bridging between teams and Microsoft. Sharing experts suggestions .

It is a exciting opportunity to associated with Microsoft .I will be thankful to the previlage and assure my best.THANK YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment